Inspirational Quotes | success quotes | quotes about life

 These inspirational quotes about life,success,positivity will make you motivated.

 Live your days on the positive side of life, in tune with your most treasured values. And in each moment you'll have much to live for. - Ralph Marston

 Sometimes life will test you but remember this: When you walk up a mountain, your legs get stronger.- Unknown

 Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

 Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate me to work harder. I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me. - Beyonce

 Don’t spend all of your time trying to be like someone else because you can never be them and they can never be you. - Raven Symone

 Really you just gotta keep chugging along and keep a positive attitude and get through all the problems. You gotta face them, otherwise you don't get through. - Lesley Gore

 Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anyone about. - Unknown

It’s all about the work, nothing is going to fall into your lap. If you want to be a lawyer, see yourself as a lawyer and start learning the law. If you want to be a rapper, start rapping and get out there. Live your life as if you already are where you want to be. - R. Simmons

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post